- Version 5.0
- Download 747
- File Size 209 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date 18 December 2022
- Last Updated 2 January 2023
TaylorDrift ScottishTryHard 5.0
Introducing ScottishTryHard 5 for Cronus Zen from Taylordrift21 & TD21 Team!
How to update?
Start by making sure you've the latest version of Zen Studio (v1.2.1 Beta 119) and Firmware (2.1.0-beta.43) and then follow the Cronus Zen Studio Beta Update Procedure. After this Sync the GPC script to Zen Studio as normal.
Credit to CronusMan#0890 for providing us with this early release GPC!
- Improved Anti Recoils
- Legacy Recoil
- Rumble Recoil
- Polar v2.0
- Advanced Recoil (Legacy/Rumble)
- Built In Admin Values For the improved Aim Assist (Taylor Assist and Ceorin AA)
The purpose of the admin values is to save you time finding values when you could use admin values built into the script and at your own ease these values will load and have the selected aim assist / values all pre-loaded already for you.
- 3 Different Aim Assists to choose from:
- Taylor Assist v1
- Taylor Assist v2
- Taylor Assist v3
- We now have Polar - Linear Types - Curve Types (Standard - Dynamic - Elevated )
- 11 Shapes to choose from - Ads Speed - Speed - Radius - Spiral -
- Boost on fire (Normal Boost - reduced boost)
Boost Speed - Boost Min Radius - Boost Max Radius - Tracking (Original - Dynamic - Elevated)
- Tracking Size - Tracking Speed - Tracking Boost - Tracking Boost Size - Tracking Boost Speed
- Ceorin AA (Left Stick Only - Left & Right Stick ) With Ceorin Boost On Fire (Boost size)
- Rapid Fire (RPS - Recoil Options ( Legacy - Rumble ) - Vertical Strength ( this is if you want additional recoil when using rapid fire )
- Improved Akimbo Rapid Fire
- Drop Shot - Snake Shot - Crouch Shot - Jump Shot - Auto Aim - Enemy Ping (All improved for MW2 / Warzone 2.0)
- Holdbreath - QuickScope - Silent Scope - G-Walk - Cancel Slide (3 options) - Bunny Hop - Fast Melee - Snake Plate - Vm Speed - Custom Sens - Infinite Tac Sprint
- Dolphin Jump - Dolphin Cancel
- Button Layouts/Stick layouts - Block Rumble - Hair Triggers - Button Remaps - Button Unmaps
- 3 Profiles
- Quick Toggles
As always a massive shout-out to TaylorDrift21, TaylorDrift21 Team Executives and the whole TD21 Team. Remember this script and all TaylorDrift21 Cronus Scripts are free of charge. Never pay for them.
Heads up! Please beware this script requires Cronus Zen Beta (Firmware and Zen Studio) in order to run the newer 32bit scripts successfully.